Development Itinerant, online, 4 days / 3 nights
The Green Ardèche stretches from the Rhone valley to the Ardèche mountains and occupies the entire north of the department.
It is a juxtaposition of small plateaux separated by valleys and traversed by modest rivers tributary of the Rhone. The result is strong contrasts between the undulating and verdant surfaces and the valleys enclosed in narrow and wild gorges.
Physical level: Person in good physical condition
Technical level: Occasional ATV practice
Board and overnights:
Overnight in bed and breakfast, hotel, inn or gite d'étape. Dinners and breakfasts will be taken at the same place. The picnics will be provided by the host. (Provide in addition bars of cereals and other energy supplements).
Remind, plan the first picnic of the first day.
• Christophe LERAY, sports instructor and mountain bike instructor with a diploma of state.
• Francis DUFOUR, bike / mountain bike instructor
Professionals of mountain biking, for several years, specialists in itinerant cycling tours, one or the other will be able to enhance your stay by their knowledge of the sector!
Portage: Your business for the day, picnic lunch in a personal backpack.
- 1 outfit per day, suitable for mountain biking, 1 rainwear
- Personal affairs: toiletries, change, small pharmacy, ...
The price includes:
- Full board (from the 1st evening meal to the 4th day of lunch, picnic and overnight stay)
, Hotel, inn, gite d'étape
- Supervision by a qualified instructor
- Transfer R / Rumilly-Limony 07, and transfer of luggage.
The price does not include:
The first picnic on the first day.
Option: Rent of ATV with electric assistance, all suspended, high-end: 120 € for the 4 days
Possibility to rent equipment (VAE, helmet, etc ...)